Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
keb keb is offline

Default How do I write fraction such a 1/6? 19/6? 7/4? etc

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...teFraction.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not included in that article (but, Suzanne tells us, in a more recent
article) is perhaps the simplest way: in many fonts (but not, as it
happens, Times New Roman), there is a Unicode range called
Superscripts and Subscripts, where you will find all or most of the
digits, and there's a specially angled slash for making the diagonal
line. (Superscript 1, 2, 3 are in the Latin-1 range.) Access them
through Insert Symbol.

On Jun 1, 3:42*pm, "Jay Freedman" wrote:
Seehttp://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman