BOB

Default posting data from text input fields to fields later in document

I am currently working on a multipage document that has user entered fields
on the first page. After entry I would like the inputted information to auto
fill field on later pages. When these fields are numeric I can set the later
fields as a calculation and set the formula using the bookmark of the
original field. Could someone please tell me how to get this to work using
alphanumeric data.
Jay Freedman

BOB wrote:
I am currently working on a multipage document that has user entered
fields on the first page. After entry I would like the inputted
information to auto fill field on later pages. When these fields are
numeric I can set the later fields as a calculation and set the
formula using the bookmark of the original field. Could someone
please tell me how to get this to work using alphanumeric data.

Hi Bob,

Remove the form fields from the later pages, and replace them with
cross-references (Insert Reference Cross-reference) that refer to the
bookmark name of the first form field. Check the box for "Calculate on exit"
in the property sheet of the form field, so the cross-references will update
automatically.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman