Flatrock

Default Cursor Shape

My cursor is now a dot instead of a bar, how can I reset it for WORD? Thank
you.
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 05:59:02 -0700, "Flatrock"
wrote:

My cursor is now a dot instead of a bar, how can I reset it for WORD? Thank
you.

Try changing the Zoom setting to 500% and back to 100%.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Switch to 500% Zoom and back.

"Flatrock" wrote in message
news
My cursor is now a dot instead of a bar, how can I reset it for WORD?

Thank
you.

Flatrock

Thank, Jay, for your response. Although I did not have a chance to try your
suggestion, I am sure it would have worked. When I shut down WORD and
restarted it, cursor came back as a vertical bar. I do remember going through
some zoom levels previously and is probably what caused it initially. Thank
you.

wrote:

My cursor is now a dot instead of a bar, how can I reset it for WORD? Thank
you.

Try changing the Zoom setting to 500% and back to 100%.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Flatrock

Thanks Suzanne, for your response. When I shut down WORD and restarted it
this morning, cursor was back as a vertical bar. I do remember going through
some zoom levels previously and is probably what caused it initially. I will
try your suggestion next time. Thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Switch to 500% Zoom and back.

news