Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jh72

Default How do I change the format of an AutoText date

I can get it to show as eg 11/24/2005 or November 24, 2005, but I want it in
a dd mmm yyyy format.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

If this has anything to do with your other question, add a createdate field
to your template with a formatting switch
{Createdate \@ "dd mmm yyyy"}