Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Douglas

Default Copying changes format of what is highlighted

When using the copying hotkey, Ctrl + C, the selected portion of the document
becomes underlined and a bigger font. Any clue how to change this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Douglas

Douglas wrote:
When using the copying hotkey, Ctrl + C, the selected portion of the document
becomes underlined and a bigger font. Any clue how to change this

Are you copying from one document to another or within one? Which part
("source or destination") is changing?

Maybe the following articles can shed some light:

Why does the appearance (or layout) of my document change when I open it
on a different machine? (by Suzanne S. Barnhill)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

Word is always making changes I don't expect. How can I get more control
over my formatting? (by Suzanne S. Barnhill and Dave Rado)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm

Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire document (by
Suzanne Barnhill)
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/format...tedcontent.htm

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can try this EnergyKey
http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio
This may be help you.
Now I always use EnergyKey, it helps me so much in my work.

Mailmerge date format Ocean Mailmerge 5 April 9th 06 06:28 PM
Getting international addresses to format correctly in a mail merg ldgoss Mailmerge 2 February 14th 06 07:05 PM
Date Format needs to change from Mail Merge malycom Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 06 12:07 PM
Word applies Outline format to entire doc instead of selection. Wendy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 7th 06 08:37 PM
Is Word 2.0 format same as Word 2000 format? Liliana Microsoft Word Help 5 April 6th 05 12:52 PM