Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
admin admin is offline

Default Signing documents with someone's signature?

If I write up a letter and the person who should sign is the person who wrote
the letter...do I write something to reference that it is not the original
signature of the person but just someone signin their name??

For example: Mike dictates a letter to me and it is from him, he is not
available to sign the letter so ask me to do it, what do I write next to the
signature to let the receiver know it is not Mike's signature.....