Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve the Printer Steve the Printer is offline

Default Signing into Microsoft Word

When we sign into word from a second XP profile, the "Prepare to Install"
screen comes on right after the WORD screen. We cancel the "prepare to
install" and several moments later the WORD application starts. All other
Office products work normally only word takes makes this diversion.