terrygar terrygar is offline
Junior Member

Default Inserting image to a word doc

Hello I'm a newbie to word. I'm trying to insert several small photoshop 7 images to a word doc so I can save printing costs.
My overall image is 4.35"x4.35" and if I could overlap them I could get at least 4 of them on a 8.5x11 page.
But the word columns or internal restrictions won't allow it.
There must be a way to shut off these guidelines or format restrictions so I can place inserted images on top of images.
Thanks for any help.
Terry

Inserting image: only bottom of image visible [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 4 April 23rd 23 02:50 AM
Wrong color inserting a image in word 2007 Aart Dijkzeul Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 08 08:02 PM
Inserting Image neil Page Layout 0 April 8th 05 11:23 PM
Inserting image in Word neil Microsoft Word Help 0 April 8th 05 09:54 PM
inserting a scanned image document in Word 97 Oil City 1 Microsoft Word Help 3 March 12th 05 04:25 PM