GatorPond

Default PDF Converter software

Where can I find (I means as REALLY cheap or FREE) software that will convert
a WORD doc to PDF? I have found out that WORD does not convert to PDF - Yeah,
thanks, Bill. (Thanks, y'all)

Jezebel

Microsoft doesn't own the PDF technology. Or do you think they should steal
that, too? Google will bring up any number of Acrobat clones, freeware and
shareware and quality accordingly. Or for one-offs there's a service on
Adobe's website.

"GatorPond" wrote in message
Where can I find (I means as REALLY cheap or FREE) software that will
convert
a WORD doc to PDF? I have found out that WORD does not convert to PDF -
Yeah,
thanks, Bill. (Thanks, y'all)

Chuck Davis

Gator,

I have used these. They will install as a printer driver, making them
available in all of your programs: http://www.win2pdf.com and
http://www.primopdf.com