Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Importing Objects

Hi ?B?TWVyZWRpdGg=?=,

I have imported several objects into a paper I have written, and the objects
are MS Excel spreadsheets. They appear as tables and when you click them,
they function as Excel should. My problem is that I created it on my PC at
home, using Office XP, and now I am unable to re-save the file to my computer
at work (Office 2000). It is telling me that the file is too big. That's
impossible. Is there a way to correct this, is it b/c they are 2 different
versions of a product and it isn't reading it properly?

It is possible that the different product versions are behind the problem you're
seeing. Perhaps the document is slightly damaged, or it contains something you
did in Word 2003 that Word 2000 doesn't support, so doesn't know how to save.
Will Office 2000 let you save the document as an HTML or RTF file?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)