Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colleen O

Default How do I copy a document from my hard drive to a removeable disc?

I have a doc. on the hard drive that I want to copy to a disc so that I can
take it to my lap top. What is the easiest way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Never copy it straight to the removable drive from the application. Always
save it to your hard drive first and then burn it with whatever CD-burning
software you use.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]