Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gattman

Default Why do I see FORMTEXT code previewing fonts in envelopes?

Word 2002.
In a document template I've highlighted some text. I then go to Tools--
Letters and Mailings -- Envelopes and Labels

I click on Options and then Font.

In the Font Preview window I see codes such as FORMTEXT along with my actual
text. Can't seem to figure a way to not show these codes in this preview
window.

This template came from an earlier version of Word. Could that be the
problem?