Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stanley Stanley is offline

Default Opening a .dot

I have a dot document that works OK. But when I move it to another directory,
I get the error "The fileName caused a serious error the last time it was
opened. Would you like to continue opening it." After that the document is
NG. The original folder where I got it from has a locking file created for
that document name.
Any ideas,
Thanks,
Stanley