Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRR PRR is offline

Default "Margins outside printable area" error message

Occasionally when I remove the margins in Word 2003 (actually, just
set the margins to 0), and then print, I get an error message to the
effect that "The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable
page." I've never had a problem with any of these documents, so this
error message is just a nuisance. Is there any way to disable it?
Also, is there a good reason why I should NOT disable this message,
even if I can?