Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CJGallant CJGallant is offline

Default Creating sequentially numbered tickets in Word

I am creating tickets using Word. I have designed the ticket and have 4
tickets to a page. I have created a lits of 1-200 to merge into the tickets.
When I preview the merge all 4 tickets on the first page are numbered 1, all
4 tickets on the next page are numbered 2, etc. What I want to happen is the
4 tickets on page 1 are numbered 1 through 4. The next 4 tickets on page 2
are numbered 5-8, etc. Is this possible?