Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PLDV PLDV is offline

Default Changing font color of Table of Figures & Table of Tables

Hi! I need to change the font color of the text in my successfully generated
Table of Figures & Table of Tables (in a scientific report). The text in
these two tables is hyperlinked just like the text in the Table of Contents
is hyperlinked. I have done this font change successfully for the Table of
Contents via the sequence: Select the field codes in the Table of Contents
Rt click & select Edit Field option Under Field Names window select the TOC
field name & then select the Table of Contents button Select Modify
Select the relevant TOC style & then select the Modify button & then in the
Modify Style box, select the Font color icon & change to the desired color.

When I attempt to follow the same procedure for the Table of Figures & the
Table of Tables, the Table of Figures tab is grayed out in the Table of
Contents editing box. I presumed that I would follow the same procedure for
changing the font in the TO Figures & TO Tables but apparently not. I'm
stumped. I'd be grateful for comment/help.

Thanks.
PLDV.