Shelley Liebman

Default Word 2003 and XP Pro

Not sure if this is a Word question or a Windows XP question.....
Why, when I open more than one word document, do I get a minimized bar for
each document, instead of just one for Word, and can I change this to only be
one bar for Word no matter how many documents I have open?
Charles Kenyon

This is within Word.

Posted on 4/20 by Pat Garard:
To turn this off and return to SDI (Single Document Interface):
ToolsOptions
View (tab)
Windows in Taskbar (UNCHECK the box at top right)

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Shelley Liebman" wrote in
message ...
Not sure if this is a Word question or a Windows XP question.....
Why, when I open more than one word document, do I get a minimized bar for
each document, instead of just one for Word, and can I change this to only
be
one bar for Word no matter how many documents I have open?

Shelley Liebman

Thanks a bunch Charles, I wasn't even sure what to search under for past
threads as I wasn't sure what it was called. Worked like a charm and
uncluttered my task bar for me!!!