changing the default number of copies to print

Old May 14th 05, 12:23 PM
Paul

Default changing the default number of copies to print

Word has set my default number of copies to print to 2 how do i get it to go
back to 1 so i don't get 2 copies of everything all the time when i press the
print button

Old May 14th 05, 03:51 PM
Paul

It only is defaulted to 2 copies in Word, when using publisher and other
microsoft products it is set to one.

Old May 14th 05, 04:55 PM

Did you at least check the printer Properties?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word always defaults to a single copy. If you are getting 2 copies every
time, most likely the number of copies has been set in the printer
Properties.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old November 7th 18, 04:08 PM
Kneebarstar Kneebarstar is offline

Mine does the same thing. I have checked the printer properties and it is set to 1 copy. Every time I print from Word it prints two copies. If I change it to 1 and print then print a different page shortly thereafter the number of copies has changed back to 2. Word is the only program I have trouble with. All other programs work fine. It's a little annoying.