Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Johnathan_C

Default how can I put hyperlinks on a jpeg Map that I have insereted on a.

€¦€¦€¦.I am about to try to create a webpage in MS word - I have FrontPage but
the server I am going to use does not like FrontPage Extensions (I am told) -
so I will attempt to do a site in MS Word.... (1) I would like to know how to
create a website in MS Word (Office XP standard) + (2) how to create
Hyperlinks (maybe 10 -20 or so) on a jpeg map.... I will put graphic dots on
the map as the hyperlink reference points. I want to use the jpeg map on the
1st webpage of the site then hyperlink (via the graphic dots on the map) to
street-close-ups of the hyperlink points on the map... any help will be
greatly appreciated€¦€¦€¦€¦..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

You might want to consider going this way:

*Enable or disable features that require the FrontPage Server Extensions*
You can set Microsoft FrontPage to enable or disable commands that require
Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions on the Web server.

On the Tools menu, click Page Options, and then click the Compatibility tab.
Choose one of the following:
To design your web site with features that require the FrontPage Server
Extensions

Select the Enabled with Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions check box.

To design your web site with features that do not require the FrontPage
Server Extensions

Regards |:)