Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.office.templates.misc,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bjm[_2_] bjm[_2_] is offline

Default Applying a template -- Word 2007

How can I apply a template to a document?
ISTM there was such a specific command in previous version(s) of Word but I
can't find it in 2007.

I want to apply a template to a document that's in another (or nothing
special) template format (with a different set of paragraph styles & so on).
I don't want to have to cut & paste the entire thing into a "new doc"
created with my template.

Thanks for any help. Searching "help" didn't help; I probably searched for
the wrong thing, it's probably under something entirely else but I can't
think what.
bj