lbjack

Default default chronological folder view

When I look for Word a file in a particular drive and click on the date
modified (descending) heading, I get a reverse chronological (most recent at
the top) list of individual files followed by a reverse chronological list of
folders. How do I set it up so the reverse chronological folders come first?
They used to come first before the office network changed from NT to XP.
Thanks!