Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djb djb is offline

Default How do you put separate boxes (borders) around adjacent paragraphs

(I did come across one discussion of this subject, but it was from 2005, and
I thought there might be a solution in a newer version of Word.) I know you
can put separate paragraph returns between the paragraphs to be boxed or
modify the style to get a horizontal line between paragraphs, but is there
some way of doing this simply through Borders and Shading?