page x of y; x always appears 0 on all pages

Old September 19th 06, 08:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PD

Default page x of y; x always appears 0 on all pages

In my MS Word 2002 document I inserted the auto text 'Page x of y' in the
footer but x is always appearing 0 on all 40 pages of my document. Can
anybody help me on this??
Old September 19th 06, 09:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 19th 06, 11:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumber0.htm .