Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Barbara

Default Word headers and footers in email

I have looked everywhere and I can think of, but short of sending a document
as an attachment or PDF - is there any way to send a MS Word letter in email
and have the header and footer appear and send as well? They appear on the
screen when in send mode, but when I get a copy or check sent mail, they are
not visible.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The only sure way the ensure that the recipient sees it as you want is to
send it as an attachment and to be really sure, as a .pdf

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have looked everywhere and I can think of, but short of sending a
document
as an attachment or PDF - is there any way to send a MS Word letter in
email
and have the header and footer appear and send as well? They appear on the
screen when in send mode, but when I get a copy or check sent mail, they
are
not visible.

Converting Word Perfect forms to Word forms elyse Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 06 09:17 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM