Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] Jessica@aol.com is offline

Default Merge Excel data into Word (both 2003)

Hello.

I have a lot of data created in Excel and would like to convert it into a
word data source and then convert it into a Publisher Directory. I do know
that I can merge the excel data into a directory but all of my fields are not
showing up data is not showing up. This why I would like to try a reverse way
of merging the data from Word
--
astro44