peggelee

Default How do I keep questions and answers together on the same page

I am typing courts and need to keep the questions and answers together. I do
not want a question on one page and the answer on the next. How can I set
the computer to do this?
Graham Mayor

Use a different (but similar) paragraph style for question and answer and
set the keep with next paragraph attribute in the paragraph style definition
of the former. Or simply that option manually for any question whose answer
skips to the next page.

peggelee wrote:
I am typing courts and need to keep the questions and answers
together. I do not want a question on one page and the answer on the
next. How can I set the computer to do this?

Although I would highly recommend the use of styles (the advantage is that
they can be formatted differently and you can set each as the following
style for the other), if you do choose to do this manually, it's a lot
easier if you put a "Para Keep With Next" button on the toolbar.