Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judy 407 Judy 407 is offline

Default How to remove end of sentence "arrows"?

In some documents I receive there are left pointing arrows at the end of
every sentence which act like a 'return' but I can't get rid of them. I want
to take out the 'return'.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

They are line breaks use replace to find ^l (lower case L) and replace them
with spaces (or nothing as appropriate)