can I transfer options (quick keys)to another computer?

Old November 10th 09, 02:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tank369

Default can I transfer options (quick keys)to another computer?

I do a lot of equation work at home and school and need to keep my quick
keys. PSU has 3 different domains I use and it gets real old going to insert
symbol and equation keys all the time.
Or is there a better program to write equations in from the office line?
I don't mean excel equations but mathematical expressions that use a lot of
greek, sub scripts and superscripts.
Thanks

Old November 10th 09, 06:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Quick Keys? Word version?
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/ma...FVVu4wodlRlEpw

--