Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JonPM

Default Word acting weird when I press Enter

I'll try to explain this the best I can. Here's what happens, I open a
new document, type in one line then press enter to go down one line.
Except when I press enter the text cursor goes all the way down to the
bottom of the page. If I type in another line and press the enter, the
second line that was typed moves up to the middle of the page and the
new line (the third) is now at the bottom. I can continue typing in
lines and they just keep moving up in an organized fashion.

Does this make sense? Basically what I want is to be able to hit enter
and type on the next line below, not the bottom of the page! I tried
repairing the install and even reinstalling Word 2003, but to no avail.
I have tried looking at the AutoCorrect settings but can't figure it
out. Can anyone help??

--
JonPM