Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kumar kumar is offline

Default Why can't I move a whole table in a word document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Lost your mouse? Monitor switched off? Your arms have been amputated? You've
just discovered the joys of mixing D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide with C2H6O?

We're not bloody psychic, you know.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article ,
says...
If you're going to post moronic questions, you should hardly be surprised if
you get treated like an moron. But no doubt you're used to that.

So, I ask a question, you post an incorrect answer, and I am the moron?
Can you explain that?

--
Peter Aitken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk57[_8_] Henk57[_8_] is offline

Kumar;2037485 Wrote:

Tsuhtsuh, guys, this isnt going anywhere.

Kumar, if you just post a question like this it sounds as if you didnt
spend time on specifiying your problem, so it doesn't encourage people
to spend time on helping you.

There are more ways to do it. You can for instance select yr table by
placing your mouse inside the table and Table/Select/Table. Now Cut
(the scissors icon) and place yr mouse in the text where you want your
table to start. Click Paste now does the trick.
GL, Henk

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

So what was the correct answer to your question?

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

om...