Brian Mawer

Default How do I reinstall the ODBC components

I am getting a message that my ODBC resource DLL is a different version than
the OBDC setup dll. In actual fact I notice that the file, odbcint.dll, is
not in my SYSTEM folder.

I, unfortunately, am unable to find out how to reinstall the ODBC components.

Can you please help
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=170769 "PRB: 'ODBC Resource DLL
Is a Different Version Than ...' Error".

Brian Mawer wrote:

I am getting a message that my ODBC resource DLL is a different version than
the OBDC setup dll. In actual fact I notice that the file, odbcint.dll, is
not in my SYSTEM folder.

I, unfortunately, am unable to find out how to reinstall the ODBC components.

Can you please help

How do I reinstall Word when I don't have a access code on the cd computernrse Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 05 11:36 AM
Pivot Table ODBC marcmc Tables 1 April 24th 05 11:56 AM
how can i reinstall a language? havardr Microsoft Word Help 1 March 24th 05 11:05 AM
cannot load the resource library file, Please reinstall the prod. Time Mailmerge 0 March 20th 05 09:43 AM
Word XP and ODBC Sources Cindy M -WordMVP- Mailmerge 0 November 30th 04 05:25 PM