Kathy Vetter

Default Ruler

My ruler is set to measure in inches. However, it is showing in pixels.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Stefan Blom

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the General tab. Clear the
option to "Show pixels for HTML features". Click OK. Does that help?
If it doesn't, take a look at
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kathy Vetter" wrote in message
My ruler is set to measure in inches. However, it is showing in
pixels.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kathy Vetter

Actually, it was a little more than that, but that did help. I reasearched
this thread and found it was a programming issue that occurs with asian based
versions of Word. Thanks.