Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drsonya

Default How do I get words to wrap and not separate on 2 different lines?

I am using Office 2000. When I get to the end of the line, words frequently
separate and part of the word in on one line and the rest is on the next
line. I tried left justifications, changing fonts, changing margins, and
even reinstalling word.
Any suggestions? Thanls
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

I believe you've got something wrong in compatibility. Try Tools--Options,
Compatibility tab and make sure the drop-down is "Microsoft Word 2000". If
that does not help, I would perform Word troubleshooting:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"drsonya" wrote in message
I am using Office 2000. When I get to the end of the line, words
frequently
separate and part of the word in on one line and the rest is on the next
line. I tried left justifications, changing fonts, changing margins, and
even reinstalling word.
Any suggestions? Thanls

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This could indicate a damaged font but more often signals a corrupt
document. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm. If this is
happening in all new documents, it could be that Normal.dot is damaged; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"drsonya" wrote in message
I am using Office 2000. When I get to the end of the line, words

frequently
separate and part of the word in on one line and the rest is on the next
line. I tried left justifications, changing fonts, changing margins, and
even reinstalling word.
Any suggestions? Thanls

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drsonya

Default How do I get words to wrap and not separate on 2 different lin

thank you. I did what you suggested but it did not help. I am now going to
perform Word troubleshooting. Maybe that will help