Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hank

Default Custom 6 x 9 page size lost when I print to file. Help!

I am trying to create a post script file of a Word Doc with a custom page
size of 6x9. When I print it to file and distill it ithe PDF come up as
8.5 x 11, rather then 6x9. If I save it as legal 8.5 x 14 the PDF is 8.5 x
14.

How do I get it to save as 6x9?

Thanks