J P Smith

Default I cannot print an envelope.

I use to be able to print envelopes now I cannot - it simply prints out page
after page of garbage. I dont know how to reset the system to work properly.
I have done all the normal "stuff". Can anyone help?
Peter Jamieson

Does

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304422/

have any suggestions you haven't already tried?

Are you printing individual envelopes or printing them from Mail merge? If
you create a document without using any of Word's envelope creation
featrues, just using File|Page Setup to define the paper size and source
etc., does that make any difference?

Which version of Word and Windows?

Peter Jamieson