Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eliyahuz eliyahuz is offline

Default Merging from Excel

I want to do a mail merge from an Excel Spreadsheet. I want that if the field
is not blank that it should include the record and add a field in the record
that fills in this new field with the text from the header row.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Eliyahuz

eliyahuz wrote:
I want to do a mail merge from an Excel Spreadsheet. I want that if the field
is not blank that it should include the record and add a field in the record
that fills in this new field with the text from the header row.

imagine somebody unable to be looking over your shoulder to read your
text and understand what you are asking. Then rephrase it again for that
audience, please.

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP

Merging with Excel clundey Mailmerge 5 October 6th 06 09:15 PM
merging from excel to word LERY616 Mailmerge 3 July 19th 06 08:00 PM
merging with Excel ramidale Mailmerge 1 May 23rd 06 09:53 PM
Merging Excel worksheets BANKBOY Mailmerge 1 May 4th 06 04:48 AM
Merging from Excel Cammie Mailmerge 2 September 20th 05 01:59 AM