sirdanny

Default How to print/format different address labels on partially used s.

Hello, I am trying to use Avery 8160 labels? 3x10 format. I am trying to do
two things: 1 - Print from an existing Database of Different address such as
an address book sometimes on a Fresh Sheet and sometimes on a sheet that has
had some labels used. I can't seem to find this and would up wasting many
sheets. 2 - What is the best way to create a resusable Address list for use
in Office and MS Word (2002?) ? Thanks for any help.
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

The only way to get Word to start printing mailmerge labels in other than
the first cell on the sheet is to insert the necessary number of blank
records in the data source before the first record that you want to print.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP