Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
see question above see question above is offline

Default How do I write a response letter to a bank on repayin a loan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word, not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word.
It is not the best place to ask your question. Search the web for
examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search
engine), or use your imagination.

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx