Peg 98115

Default Can I create my own symbols and add them to the symbols file

I want to create a symbol that relates to my RV club and the only symbols
that are shown are a small trailer unit and a tent.. these are not acceptable
to me.

I want to create a "symbol" that shows our Logo, and place it in the
"symbols" section, can this be done?
garfield-n-odie

You can't modify the contents of the Symbol font (or any other
font) from within Word or Office... you would need a font editing
program for that. But you can create your RV logo and save it as
an AutoText entry, which you can insert into a Word document by
clicking on Insert-AutoText (like you would insert a symbol by
clicking on Insert-Symbol).