Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larrytimm larrytimm is offline

Default join a table that is split to two pages

I have a MS Word table that someone made for me to write curriculum in. On
page 1, there are three rows and a LOT of white space below. I put my cursor
below the last row on the page and pushed the delete key hoping to erase
white space - no luck. The rest of the table is on the next page.Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Switch to Normal view. Is there a page break or section break
splitting the table? If so, select and delete it. To connect the
tables again, also delete any paragraph marks (¶) between tables. (To
see paragraph marks, click the ¶ button on the Standard toolbar.)

If the above doesn't work, do the following: Select the first row on
the second page and, on the Format menu, click Paragraph. Click the
Line and Page Breaks tab. Clear the "Page break before" option and
click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"larrytimm" wrote in message
I have a MS Word table that someone made for me to write curriculum

in. On
page 1, there are three rows and a LOT of white space below. I put

my cursor
below the last row on the page and pushed the delete key hoping to

erase
white space - no luck. The rest of the table is on the next

page.Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gadamson1 gadamson1 is offline

Select the whole table, go to Format, Paragraph, Line and Page Breaks tab,
and deselect "Keep with Next". This worked for me with the same problem.