Bob F

Default I can't see my sub folder under the main contact folder

I just converted to MS-Office 2003 from Ms-office 2000. When I send an e-mail
I click "TO" and I only see the main contact folder. My subfolders of contact
is not an option. How do I send an e-mail to a name in my contact subfolder?

Graham Mayor

Ensure the properties of the contacts lists in question are checked as
Outlook Address books. The option to change lists should then be available
top right of the address book dialog.