Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cade Foster Cade Foster is offline

Default How do I move from one column to the next in a two-column document

Hi,

I made two columns in my word 2003 document. I wanted to know how I go about
jumping from one column to the next? Normally, you have to type all the way
to the end of one column in order to reach the next column. I don't want to
do that. I just want to type a few words at the top of one column and move to
the next column over to type a few more words.

I remember someone telling me that there's a keyboard shortcut to do this.
Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.