Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DBCL DBCL is offline

Default Page numbering, odd right bottom, even left bottom

How do I get the page numbering to show up for my odd pages to the bottom
right side of the page and my evn pages to the bottom left side of the page.

I am creating a training manual and I set my page Setup
Margins Top = 1", Bottom = 1", Inside = 1" Outside = 1"
Gutter =.5", Gutter position = Left
Mutiple pages = Mirror margins
Header and Footer = Different odd and even

And I cannot figure how to get the page numbering to do what I described
above.