Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NELSON CHITIMA NELSON CHITIMA is offline
Junior Member

Default Different Column Formats In One Document

I am working on a Word Document using Word 2007. I would like pages 1-5 to be in 1-Column format and pages 6-15 to be in 2-Column format, then pages 16-24 in 1-Column format again. Does Word have the capacity to do that?

Every time I change the format on a page, it changes the whole document to that format. Please help with the easiest way around this problem.

Nelson