Is it possible to change the default save location for quick parts

Old July 16th 08, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Not_A_Word_Guru

Default Is it possible to change the default save location for quick parts

We would like to set word 2007 to save quick parts in a user's home directory
instead of the default location, and, of course, to open them from there as
well. Is this possible? If so, where would we have to make the change. I'm
not seeing it in Word, so I'm assuming it would be a registry change, if it
is even possible.

Thanks!