Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
latifah latifah is offline

Default HOW DO I WRITE A REPORT WITH FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

I have to present a report of how to make an office function more
effectively. how do i set out my findings and recommendations?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

That depends on your organisation's requirements. Ask someone there for a copy of a document showing what's required.

--
Cheers
macropod