Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gary Gary is offline

Default How do I delete the corner symbols that appear in print layout?

Using Word 2003 v11.8237.8221 SP3, all of a sudden when I display a new (or
existing) Word file in print layout mode, in the background 4 corner marks
appear that mark the margins (top, bottom, left, right). They do not print on
the hardcopy but I would like to get rid of them on the display.

It must be a configuration setting but I can't find it.

Please help. Thanks for your assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

"Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371