Text Box - Quick Parts

Old June 12th 09, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Becky

Default Text Box - Quick Parts

I'm trying to build a Quick Parts - I need a text box in my right margin with
wording in it. I've prepared it - added it to my QP Gallery but it will not
keep the text box formatting - it just puts it in as text at the top of my
page? Anyone have any ideas? thanks
--
becky
Old June 13th 09, 08:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It sounds as though you had the text in the text box, rather than the text
box itself, selected when you created the autotext entry.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

quick parts-I think! Ray New Users 1 June 7th 09 03:06 PM
How To Backup Quick Parts Galen[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 08 12:44 AM
Quick Parts Vicky Microsoft Word Help 3 November 9th 07 09:36 PM
word quick parts Shaun Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 07 09:43 AM
Quick parts MADS New Users 1 July 24th 06 11:55 AM