Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carrie Rulison Carrie Rulison is offline

Default Custom Quick Parts for template, formatting change after save, why

I have created a word template document. Within the master template, I have
created several Quick Parts for various bulleted lists. These lists look
fine when I save them, and work fine during the initial test. I close the
document, open it up again and the Quick Parts randomly change and the
formatting is corrupted. Why is this happening? And, is there anything I
can do to correct it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You should be using bulleted styles instead of Quick Parts to set up bulleted
lists. For example, make use of the built-in List Bullet style; you can
customize it to suit your needs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

quick parts-I think! Ray New Users 1 June 7th 09 03:06 PM
Is it possible to change the default save location for quick parts Not_A_Word_Guru Microsoft Word Help 0 July 16th 08 08:39 PM
Word 2007 storing Quick Parts in a new global template Colleen Microsoft Word Help 2 March 26th 08 08:59 PM
Lost quick parts on template J Weir[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 10th 08 10:16 PM
any way to display custom quick parts before built ins in a galler ceallagh Microsoft Word Help 12 January 10th 08 11:24 AM