Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stumped Stumped is offline

Default word document, 2 column, repeat data in column 1 on all pages, us.

I would like to create a letter template, 2 column format, where column 1
information is repeated on all pages (similar to a header/footer), and column
2 would contain narrative data. As paragraphs are written and the first page
is filled, the narration would continue onto page 2, in column 2.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Put the "column 1" information in a text box or frame anchored to the
header. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

http://word.mvps.org